Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Emoji Not Showing Up in Email Proof (🛠)

Level 1

Hi everyone - 

I'm working on an email proof with the emoji "" and when I plug in the UTF8 code, it's not showing up as the emoji in the subject line. Any thoughts? 

I've used the following:

=?UTF-8?Q?=F0=9F=9B=A0?=

But, during proofing, I just get the same sequence and not the proof. Any thoughts to this? Thanks!

Joe

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Joe_TV_ ,

If you use UTF8 code in subject line box, it will consider it as a string and in inbox it displays as it is the entire UTF8 code provided in the subject line.

To add emoji in subject line you can try two ways,

Either the 1st way is, copy the emoji ️ and paste it in subject line

ParthaSarathy_0-1686064763291.png

or 2nd way is to create your Emoji in 'Emoticon list' which you can directly call in subject line.

ParthaSarathy_1-1686065018106.png

To create Emoji in this dropdown, go to Administration > Platform > Enumerations and click the Emoticon list and follow the steps mentioned in this document - Click here

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Joe_TV_ ,

If you use UTF8 code in subject line box, it will consider it as a string and in inbox it displays as it is the entire UTF8 code provided in the subject line.

To add emoji in subject line you can try two ways,

Either the 1st way is, copy the emoji ️ and paste it in subject line

ParthaSarathy_0-1686064763291.png

or 2nd way is to create your Emoji in 'Emoticon list' which you can directly call in subject line.

ParthaSarathy_1-1686065018106.png

To create Emoji in this dropdown, go to Administration > Platform > Enumerations and click the Emoticon list and follow the steps mentioned in this document - Click here

Level 1

Thank you! This was entirely informative and helpful. 

Joe.