Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Email Performance Discrepancy

Employee

Hello

I see a discrepancy in the welcome email quantity. We are sending a high volume of new welcome emails when our 3-month new emails are very low.

The welcome email is sent as a transactional email via ACC; after analyzing the quantity sent out from ACC, It appears that we are sending more than the expected amount, with should not be the case.

I.e., we sound out ten welcome emails, and it shows we sent out 30.

I appreciate the insight.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi RRafiki,

I recommend submitting a ticket to Campaign Support, as this will likely require a deeper analysis of the logs and delivery configuration.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi RRafiki,

I recommend submitting a ticket to Campaign Support, as this will likely require a deeper analysis of the logs and delivery configuration.

Community Advisor

Hello @RRafiki 
Is the retry functionality working. I mean if you send email and some emails were brought to retry it is only retrying emails that failed? Happened to us that the retry functionality was not working and it sent already sent emails multiple times. You can test to be receiver of such email check if you receive it multiple times. Or check the logs if the messages have different times etc. The issue was resolved by upgrading the instance. this was version 9349 as I recall correctly. 

Marcel

Employee

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz 

Thanks for your message. yes my Client Console is on 7.0 21.1 build 9343

Community Advisor

It could be this version i am not exactly sure. I would check that retry works. if you will not be able to find any other issue

Administrator

Hi @RRafiki,

Were you able to figure out if this was a version related issue as Marcel suggested or was it something else? Kindly update the community.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa