Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Email metrics report

Level 6

Hi there, 

I would like to receive a daily email report detailing the performance metrics for delivery1, delivery2, and delivery3. These metrics should include the number of recipients who received emails, as well as the open rate and click rate. Is there a way to configure this, I belive , I should look for broadlog table data and tracking log data  but how can I calculate the opens & clicks. Please suggest

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth 

If you are using a recurring delivery then you can use the delivery schema with indicators field where it will have all the calculated fields.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1717393701753.png

more info here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/in...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth 

If you are using a recurring delivery then you can use the delivery schema with indicators field where it will have all the calculated fields.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1717393701753.png

more info here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/in...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 6

Thank you @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

Do I need to update my targeting dimension to Delivery schema or can I leave it as Recipient? Please suiggest

Community Advisor

Yes, you will have to update the targeting dimension to delivery schema.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 6

Thank you @_Manoj_Kumar_ , it's working. For some reasons my clicks were showing 0, is there a way to debug this ?

Thank you in advance

Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth 

What attributes you have selected and when did you deploy this delivery? Tracking logs are synced/updated every hour.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn