Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Email footer copyright date

Level 1

Hi! 

In previous email distribution platforms that I have used, there has been a tag to use in the footer that would automatically stamp the copyright year to the current year from the server date.  

So for instance the footer has a "copyright 2022 BrandName".   Is there a tag that would automate this like "copyright {{dateTag}} BrandName"

I have searched around but can not seem to find anything for the job.  Does anybody know if one exists for Adobe Campaign emails?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

you can use JavaScript to do this.

Try " copyright <%= formatDate(new Date(), "%4Y") %> BrandName" .

Br,

Amine

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

you can use JavaScript to do this.

Try " copyright <%= formatDate(new Date(), "%4Y") %> BrandName" .

Br,

Amine

Level 1

Hey,

Thanks for this.  As Javascript is not supported in email.  Would this be stamped on send by the Campaign, rather than rendered in the email?

Thanks!

Community Advisor

Hello @perryclarkdev 

Yes, Adobe Campaign will execute the javascript during the personalization phase and replace it with the actual year in the email before sending it.

Br,

Amine

Level 1

Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you in advance

Community Advisor

The given solution is for Adobe Campaign Classic. it seems like you are using Adobe Campaign Standard, i don't know if the same syntax works for ACS.