Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Email Delivery - PDF pages are not opening in the browser rather downloading for the recipients.

Level 3

Hi,

We have PDF related pages/links in the email delivery. Recipients are not able to open the page in the browser rather downloading to their local. It is all because of enabling the links tracking. If we disabled the tracking then pdf links are opening in the browser. 

Is there any solution to open the links in the browser with tracking enabled?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @RP08,

Try adding target="_blank" to the anchor tag element. By principle, activated tracking should not cause this behavior. I use similar types of links but the pdf opens in a browser tab.

Let me know if that worked.

Thanks.

Level 3

@isahore thanks for the response. 

target="_blank" is already there in anchor tag and still it is not opening in the browser.

Community Advisor

Hello @RP08 

Tracking should not change the default behaviour of how the files are opened in the browser.

I will check if there is any difference in the link when tracking is enabled or disabled.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @RP08,

Were you able to resolve this query on your own or do you still need help with it? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa