Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Does Adobe campaign classic have a way of capping or limiting the number of EMAILS sent from Adobe Campaign to Acoustic(EMAIL PARTNER/VENDOR)?

Employee

Hi Experts 

I've got a few questions i need some help with below;

Does Adobe campaign classic have a way of capping or limiting the number of EMAILS sent from Adobe Campaign to Acoustic(EMAIL PARTNER/VENDOR)? For example, if we have an incorrect campaign that pulls 5M members to email when it should be 500, does Adobe Campaign have a way to add a control to the campaign itself that will prevent and cap the number of emails? Such as in this example, if we intend to send to an email to 500 members but Campaign has 5M email that it prepares to send off to Acoustic we would want some way for the campaign to stop and prevent sending those 5M emails to Acoustic.

Same question as above but instead of emails we want to know about SMS texts? For example, if we run a campaign that we want to send 500 SMS Texts to members on. Adobe Campaign currently sends those off to our SMS provider named Relay. Let's say we have an error in the campaign and instead of 500 SMS Texts Adobe Campaign prepares 5M. We want the campaign to stop if it reaches a limit that we can set, and then alert us there is a problem.

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've not tried it before, but I would start by using typology rules to check how many deliveries have been prepared and then throw an alert/error.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've not tried it before, but I would start by using typology rules to check how many deliveries have been prepared and then throw an alert/error.

Administrator

Hi @RRafiki,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa