Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Details not Shown in the Final EMail Delivery - Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 4

Hello All,

I have created a campaign, and have added a recurring delivery to the workflow.

The Email has the following information

Name: <%= message.delivery.operation.internalName %>
Label: <%= message.delivery.operation.label %>
ID: <%= message.delivery.operation.id %>

When I edit the Delivery and Preview, I see this information correctly displayed in the preview tab.

But When I start the delivery and receive the email, the Name and Label value comes as blank, while the id is shown as 0

What could be the reason, that this information is not picked correctly during the Delivery? Request your help

Regards,

Dipendu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It seems that the link to the Campaign(operation) table is somehow broken.
If you create a new Campaign insinde a Program folder and use the "Recurring delivery" activity, those variables should work in your final email that you receive in your inbox (I've just tested it now).

So I would suggest to either re-create the campaign and the delivery inside the WF, or troubleshoot the broken link: you can remove some of the links such as using this <%= delivery.operation.id %> and see if it works, or inspect the XML content of the created delivery object with Edit -> Edit XML source at the top left of the windiw and check the operations node for its content.

bogdan_ach_0-1659617977136.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Some type of delivery in ACC are not automatically tied to a campaign. This is why you may have blank values.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 4

@DavidKangni Hi David, isnt recurring delivery tied to Campaign. I think, Delivery under Actions Tab are not. 

Regards,

DG

Administrator

Hi @DavidKangni

Could you please help @dipendu_g further with their query?

Thnaks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Employee

It seems that the link to the Campaign(operation) table is somehow broken.
If you create a new Campaign insinde a Program folder and use the "Recurring delivery" activity, those variables should work in your final email that you receive in your inbox (I've just tested it now).

So I would suggest to either re-create the campaign and the delivery inside the WF, or troubleshoot the broken link: you can remove some of the links such as using this <%= delivery.operation.id %> and see if it works, or inspect the XML content of the created delivery object with Edit -> Edit XML source at the top left of the windiw and check the operations node for its content.

bogdan_ach_0-1659617977136.png

Administrator

Hi @dipendu_g,

Was this solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 4

@Sukrity_Wadhwa, After recreating the campaign the issue resolved.

Thanks,

DG