Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delievery Restart - Campaign Dashboard

Level 2

Hey Everyone,

I'm attempting to process a delivery for a campaign that includes two delivery templates. One of the templates completed successfully, but the second one is showing as "Restart" in the dashboard. This is the first instance I've encountered this "Restart" status. I'm unsure whether I should proceed with a restart or not. Can someone assist me as soon as possible?

Screenshot for reference:

UmaV_0-1707224044532.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV 

Upon reviewing the documentation, I couldn't find a clear definition of the "Retry Pending" delivery status.

Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to Adobe support for clarification on this matter.

After conducting some analysis, it appears that this delivery was not sent due to an  issue. This could be related to the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) or other temporary issues.

I suggest checking the broad log of this delivery. If the status of all records shows as not sent or failed etc, you can attempt to restart the delivery, which should trigger the sending of emails again.

Best regards,

Parvesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @UmaV 

Upon reviewing the documentation, I couldn't find a clear definition of the "Retry Pending" delivery status.

Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to Adobe support for clarification on this matter.

After conducting some analysis, it appears that this delivery was not sent due to an  issue. This could be related to the MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) or other temporary issues.

I suggest checking the broad log of this delivery. If the status of all records shows as not sent or failed etc, you can attempt to restart the delivery, which should trigger the sending of emails again.

Best regards,

Parvesh

Level 2

Thank you, Parvesh!

Much helpful. I will checkout the broadlogs first and then will reach out to the team for support.