Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Database cleanup workflow logs related to NMS Group

Level 4

Shrutii_0-1694794817284.png

Daily my database cleanup workflow is deleting

"Purge of 1 nolonger  useful worktables associated with NmsGroup is completed"

can someone please help to let me know 

what table,,,it is actually deleting what and how>??and how which query??

i see one query in adobe documentation but dont understand what it says,,please help

cleanup of orphan work tables

This task deletes orphan work tables linked to groups. The NmsGroup table stores the groups to be cleansed (with a type different from 0). The prefix of the table names is grp. To identify the groups to be cleansed, the following query is used:

when i am running this query it is giving me all records from group tables:

SELECT iGroupId FROM NmsGroup WHERE iType>0"

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shrutii,

Work tables get created whenever a workflow is executed. These generate temp work tables. If one of these temp tables was linked to a group but has been orphaned by the group being cleansed, then the orphaned work table is also purged.

The type of query being used to delete the work tables is the same one used in the Cleanup of work tables section in the documentation (simply dropping the temp table). The only difference is the identifying query that you initially cited.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc...

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shrutii,

Work tables get created whenever a workflow is executed. These generate temp work tables. If one of these temp tables was linked to a group but has been orphaned by the group being cleansed, then the orphaned work table is also purged.

The type of query being used to delete the work tables is the same one used in the Cleanup of work tables section in the documentation (simply dropping the temp table). The only difference is the identifying query that you initially cited.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proc...

Regards,

Craig