Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Creating a new delivery template, opens a direct mail delivery instead of email delivery template.

Level 1

Hi All, within a delivery template folder when I am clicking on New button, it creates a Direct Mail delivery template by default instead of an email delivery template. Earlier it was creating email delivery template only. Please guide me on how to change the default behaviour so that the New button creates email delivery template only.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @CampaignUser101 ,

Please try duplicating the Out of the Box email Delivery Template in bold as shown below and try selecting the folder to your specified location and save the Delivery Template. It can work as an alternative approach.

LakshmiPravallika_0-1692178904296.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Duplicating an email delivery template is working fine. But Business users are accustomed to use the New button, so I need to change the default behavior of New button so it opens up an email delivery template.

Community Advisor

Hi @CampaignUser101 ,

After the SMS delivery Template getting created by clicking the new button try changing the Properties --> Routing to as shown below and let me know if email Delivery Template is getting created.

LakshmiPravallika_1-1692181649061.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Hi @LakshmiPravallika , Thanks for quick response. Even after changing the Routing as suggested, there is no change. It still remains the same.

Administrator

Hi @CampaignUser101,

Were you able to resolve this query on your own or do you still need help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa