Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Campaign Dashboard throwing Error and not being displayed

Level 2

Hi All,

I am getting an annoying error on Campaign Dashboard. While Adobe trying to load the Campaign Dashboard, it is showing following error:

Error:

The object which you are trying to access is either unavailable or you don’t have the required rights to view it.

Campaign_Dashboard_Error.png

When I look at the Web logs, I can see following error:
SOP-330019 Unable to perform internal call of method 'ExecuteQuery' from service ''.

The Marketing instances are hosted by us and I am the Administrator on the instance, so I know this is not related to the access right.

The same is working fine on the Prod instance, but the issue I am facing is on UAT instance. I have restarted the Adobe services and IIS on the Web server, but still, I am getting the same error.

I searched online for both errors but could not find any answer. I am hoping someone from the community might have faced this issue and knows the cause of the issue and how this can be resolved.

Thank you

Nagender

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @nagendersingh80,

have you tried to clear you cache?

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704350693817.png

We had similar issue when someone moved target mapping to another folder and suddenly we have deliveries that started to fail. We also all have been admins and could see the target mapping even in the new folder. Can you move that campaign to another folder? Can you check the rights of the current folder to spot something weird?

Marcel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @nagendersingh80,

have you tried to clear you cache?

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704350693817.png

We had similar issue when someone moved target mapping to another folder and suddenly we have deliveries that started to fail. We also all have been admins and could see the target mapping even in the new folder. Can you move that campaign to another folder? Can you check the rights of the current folder to spot something weird?

Marcel

Thanks Marcel,

Clearing cache helped to resolve the issue. I am not getting the error and Dashboard is loading as it should be.

It never crossed my mind to clear the cache, but sometime caching can be bit of issue.

Thanks

Nagender