Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Bulk Offer movement from Stage to PROD

Level 5

Hi Team, 

We have a requirement of moving bulk offers around ~2k offers from Stage / Dev enviorment to PROD.

When I tried moving a sample one from existing stage environment to Dev box ; what i noticed is the offer that I took was approved and was published in Live environment. 

So, if we move this offer (which is in design environment)  from stage to Dev, it will again ask for the approvals and I assume post approval the offers gets published to Live environment. 

Since we have around 2K offers approving each manually is a tedious job, so wanted some inputs, should it be ok if we move the Live offer package or is there any other better way to do the bulk movement of offers from one environment to another. 

Thanks,
Adithya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Use mass update to mark everything approved (there are 4 fields for approval in offers?), then publish per usual.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Use mass update to mark everything approved (there are 4 fields for approval in offers?), then publish per usual.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 5

Hi Jon,

Yes this worked for me.. thanks for the suggestions. 

Thanks for the help. 

Regards, 
Adithya