Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

AEM -> Adobe Campaign template requirement

Level 1

Hey there. So we have AEM 6.5 and Adobe Campaign Classic (v7) and we are trying to implement the integration between the two. We have noticed that the following AEM template is now considered deprecated:

/libs/mcm/campaign/components/campaign_newsletterpage

However, that template appears to be the only template that can be used to successfully synchronize in Adobe Campaign. We have found that the synchronization API points to https://[aemserver]/[contentpath].campaign.link.json. This campaign.link.json selector only resolves correctly when using the above AEM template. 

It would be very helpful if someone could confirm if A) this AEM template is indeed deprecated and potentially reaching end-of-life, and/or B) it is possible to create our own custom template that is able to handle these API calls from Adobe Campaign.

Thanks for the help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @yqrz ,

you want to integrate web app right? We also had this problem that the service used to connect AEM and AC are deprecated and empty (I am not AEM but was told they are empty). Also AEM can do own API calls right? So you can create your own calls to adobe campaign and create endpoint on adobe campaign side to consume REST calls.

Marcel

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @yqrz ,

you want to integrate web app right? We also had this problem that the service used to connect AEM and AC are deprecated and empty (I am not AEM but was told they are empty). Also AEM can do own API calls right? So you can create your own calls to adobe campaign and create endpoint on adobe campaign side to consume REST calls.

Marcel