Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign- storing delivered message content to a external file system.

Level 2

Hi,

Our client has a requirement to save the delivered email content into a external file for retrieval of email history.

Is there any option to store body of delivered email to a file system from campaign? How would we tackle this requirement?

I believe one of the possible ways would be manually exporting the data to a file but how can we export the email content only from campaign??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Enable email archiving in the instance configuration.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Enable email archiving in the instance configuration.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hi Jon,

Is there any way to pull the HTML version of the actual email content sent to customer from campaign?

We are trying to save the actual content sent from campaign into a file..

Thanks

Community Advisor

Hi,

There are mirror pages/delivery parts, but their storage is limited to resource validity period, default 60 days.

You can make a jssp to present a UI for viewing archived messages, if archiving software is unavailable.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Thanks for the response Jon. We are not worried about the storage as we are storing the files externally on a aws server.

Can you please help providing me more details on the above approach through mirror pages/delivery parts .

Thanks,