Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Connection with AEM CaaS Assets

Level 3

Hello Team,

We are trying to set up Adobe Campaign with AEM assets.

Our problem statement is: To be able to send an AEM asset (image) to Adobe campaign for campaign creation.

We are having AEM Cloud and Adobe Campaign Classic in the same organization sandbox but I haven't found any way to connect them. Also, as I am using a Macbook, I read that Campaign is not available on Mac laptops and you need Windows laptop for its client console. When I open Adobe Campaign on the web on my Mac, I don't see any connector tab to create any connection.

Can someone please point to some documentation about the same connection or use case?

Thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

Yes, you will need a Windows machine to go forward with this integration. and the Explorer View to get the Folders and create the External account there will be available only for Admins and not for Marketing Users.

The purpose of the Web Browser login is only for the Marketing Users to Check the Campaigns and approve any deliveries etc... but not for Admin Users.

Also, regarding your  2nd question, yes there is one more way but that too uses an External Account of type "Adobe Experience Cloud" instead of "AEM" .In this use case ACM Connects to Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud connects to AEM and viceversa.

Note: Even for the AEM Type External account, there has to be 2 sided connectivity ie, External Account should be created in ACM as well as connection should be established from AEM end.

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

In the web browser, please try connecting using the Url https://{your Instance Server Url}/nl/jsp/logon.jsp with your User Name and Password.

In the Web Browser, there wont be connections Tab, as one single connection can happen in Browser and it is the same behavior in Windows Environment Browsers also.

PFA the documentation link below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/connect-t...

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 3

Hello @LakshmiPravallika ,

Thanks for your suggestion.

But my question is as I am using Mac, I don't see any way to download the client console for Macbook, so how can I make connection using WebUI?

Also, when I try to login using normal sign in, I got error, so I always need to login using "Sign In with an Adobe ID" option.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 17.31.18.png

Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

Please try using below Url after successful Login using /nl/jsp/logon.jsp Page as given before and try below:

https://{InstanceServerUrl}/view/home

and the the home page will be opened, It won't contain the Explorer view though.

Also, to make a connection are you having User Name and Password to login?

Regards,

Pravallika,

Level 3

Hello @LakshmiPravallika ,

I logged in using "Adobe ID sign in" option and can see the https://{InstanceServerUrl}/view/home page.

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 10.07.10.png

I have my Username and password for Adobe ID or do you mean some other username or password?

Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

Yean I mean the Adobe Id Login.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

The Explorer View will not be present in the Web Browser Login. This View consists of the Folders having External Accounts where you can create an External Account for creating a connection between ACM and AEM.

So, here it may not be possible to use MAC System for this, Please try using Windows Virtual Machine.

PFA the documentation link to create External Account in ACM.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/accessing...

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 3

@LakshmiPravallika , It means I will need a Windows machine to go forward with this integration, right? And the external account connection will only be present in the Windows view?

Also, 1 more question!! Is there any other way to connect Assets and Campaign without AEM integration?

I understand assets are the part of AEM but just curious to know.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

Yes, you will need a Windows machine to go forward with this integration. and the Explorer View to get the Folders and create the External account there will be available only for Admins and not for Marketing Users.

The purpose of the Web Browser login is only for the Marketing Users to Check the Campaigns and approve any deliveries etc... but not for Admin Users.

Also, regarding your  2nd question, yes there is one more way but that too uses an External Account of type "Adobe Experience Cloud" instead of "AEM" .In this use case ACM Connects to Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud connects to AEM and viceversa.

Note: Even for the AEM Type External account, there has to be 2 sided connectivity ie, External Account should be created in ACM as well as connection should be established from AEM end.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 3

Thank you so much @LakshmiPravallika  for your help.

I will look for the Windows machine to go forward with.

About the point 2, I will raise a new ticket if get stuck or needed some help.

Community Advisor

Hi @Hars_hitSingh ,

This community post can be helpful 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/integrating-with-adobe-experience-clo...

Also, for connectivity between ACM and AEM, you must have  below:

LakshmiPravallika_0-1701095911008.png

Please check  whether the connectivity is with Adobe ID only and his organization has IMS Id and all were created

Regards,

Pravallika.