Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic client installation error

Level 2

I am getting below error while installing the Adobe Campaign Classic v6. Please assist.

Capture.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I managed to get it working, by copying some files from my previous installation as highlighted in the below images. Steps i followed to get the installation working.

Step 1:- After receiving error i went to the installation folder and found a setup.exe file in installation folder executed it as administrator and completed the installation. After that when i started the client it says that few dll files are missing.

Step 2:- Copied those files from my previous installation and it worked, but question is still same why the files are not copied in first place.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I managed to get it working, by copying some files from my previous installation as highlighted in the below images. Steps i followed to get the installation working.

Step 1:- After receiving error i went to the installation folder and found a setup.exe file in installation folder executed it as administrator and completed the installation. After that when i started the client it says that few dll files are missing.

Step 2:- Copied those files from my previous installation and it worked, but question is still same why the files are not copied in first place.

Capture.JPG

Level 2
I am also running into similar errors where few missing .dll file error comes when I try to open the console....