Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Analytics connector (error message)

Level 1

Hello, community. I hope you all are doing fine.

I am facing an error when submitting the events, evars in the Campaign-Analytics connector, it is happening exactly at this point, please see image 1 below:

renanbarhbosa_0-1699391507598.png

and I received this in the logs:

logType                                 context                                            

Error                        batchSaveClassificationsStatus

and the message: ServiceException: No Classification could be savedclassification 'Delivery Tool' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Channel' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Delivery Label' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Operation Nature' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Operation Label' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Custom Tag 1' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Custom Tag 2' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Custom Tag 3' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present classification 'Contact Date' not found on Adobe Analytics in context of extAccount 'EXT16_teste'. it was supposed to be created and present

Any support on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated,

Best regards,

Renan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @renanbarhbosa 

Could you please check if the tags are available in the report suite and IAM account used for this integration has access to AA?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

The tags are correctly defined.

What do you mena by IAM account?

Best regards.

Level 1

Guys, maybe I need help specially into this step of the integration, below is an image of the step that may be the cause of this error:

renanbarhbosa_0-1699466053133.png

Can anybody help me with these final steps? Do I have to make it on Postman? If not, how can I execute properly these final steps to finally use the AC - AA integration?

Best regards.

Employee

Hello @renanbarhbosa  ,

For the final steps you need to execute the command on the app server on which the Campaign instance is installed.

If your Campaign instance is hosted at Adobe then please create a Support case so that we can ask our Infra team to execute the command.

If your Campaign instance in On-Premise then please ask your Infra team to execute the command on the App server.

Regards

Gaurav