Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Add checkbox in predefined filter

Level 4

Hi,

Please let me know how can I add predefined filter for gender, it means if I checked male then it should show all records related to male gender only.

Example: highlighted in bleow screenshot.

tejashriw155148_0-1610026776719.png

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Hi @tejashriw155148 ,
You can create male and female checkbox for recipient list with this steps,
step1: Data Schema
In the extended recipient schema, create 2 attributes @male and @female with data type as boolean.
Give default value as 'Yes' and followed by a condition expr="@gender=1" for male and expr="@gender=2" for female.
(After updating DB structure, For cross verification, you can create a workflow query as @male=yes and check it is fetching all male gender successfully.)
Step2: Pre-defined filter
Duplicate 'byNameOrEmail' predefined filter.
In General tab, Make the filtering condition for newly created attribute @male and @female.
In Parameter tab, Check the checkbox 'Default filter for associated document type'
In Form tab,
 <form colcount="4">
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@lastName"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@email"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@male"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@female"/>
 </form>
In Preview tab, we can see how it is rendering and you can validate for male and female checkbox.

Regards,
ParthaSarathy S

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

By adding a custom filter in the settings tab.

Currently last name and email are predefined, you can add a search box i guess so, not sure on the check box functionality.

Level 7

Hi @tejashriw155148 :

You can create your custom filter , save it and label as per your choice.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 3.20.37 pm.png

 Once saved, you can select it from the filters option .

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Hi @tejashriw155148 ,
You can create male and female checkbox for recipient list with this steps,
step1: Data Schema
In the extended recipient schema, create 2 attributes @male and @female with data type as boolean.
Give default value as 'Yes' and followed by a condition expr="@gender=1" for male and expr="@gender=2" for female.
(After updating DB structure, For cross verification, you can create a workflow query as @male=yes and check it is fetching all male gender successfully.)
Step2: Pre-defined filter
Duplicate 'byNameOrEmail' predefined filter.
In General tab, Make the filtering condition for newly created attribute @male and @female.
In Parameter tab, Check the checkbox 'Default filter for associated document type'
In Form tab,
 <form colcount="4">
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@lastName"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@email"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@male"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@female"/>
 </form>
In Preview tab, we can see how it is rendering and you can validate for male and female checkbox.

Regards,
ParthaSarathy S

Administrator

Hi @tejashriw155148,

Were you able to resolve this query with any of the given solutions? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa