Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Access change group

Level 1

Hello, ca you please help me to change access from other operator group, to Admin in adobe campaign.

I have changed to Admin but typology access Management. 

Thanks in Advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AshwiniBh ,

'Administration' folder is also missing in the above screenshot. 

Cross check the below,

- open the 'operator' profile, and cross check you're able to see 'ADMINSTRATION' in dashboard as below

ParthaSarathy_0-1693901395042.png

- Make sure, the operator logged in to the same instance (Dev/stage/PROD environment) where you have provided 'ADMINISTRATION' rights.

- Ask the operator to clear the local cache (File > Clear the local cache) and disconnect and reconnect. Now the operator can able to see 'Administration' folder.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @AshwiniBh ,

The asked query is not clear for me. Can you Please elaborate the issue?

Also, what is the issue with Typology rules for changing access to Admin Rights..

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 1

Hi Pravallika,

I have changed one of the candidate access from operator ( only Campaign management) to Administration. But the candidate not having the visibility of Administration functionalities (But i can see that he is having access to administration in .Access rights can you please help me to give access of all Adobe Campaign V8 functionalities to him.

Thanks in Advance.

Community Advisor

Hello @AshwiniBh 

Just assign the "Administrator" operator group to any operator, and they will become the Administrator 

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

I Have done that But the candidate cant see Typology, report etc functionalities

AshwiniBh_0-1693899847123.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AshwiniBh ,

'Administration' folder is also missing in the above screenshot. 

Cross check the below,

- open the 'operator' profile, and cross check you're able to see 'ADMINSTRATION' in dashboard as below

ParthaSarathy_0-1693901395042.png

- Make sure, the operator logged in to the same instance (Dev/stage/PROD environment) where you have provided 'ADMINISTRATION' rights.

- Ask the operator to clear the local cache (File > Clear the local cache) and disconnect and reconnect. Now the operator can able to see 'Administration' folder.

Administrator

Hi @AshwiniBh,

Was the given solution by @ParthaSarathy helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa