Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

adobe campaign delivery label visits showing "0" in Adobe Analytics

Level 3

Hello Everyone, 

in Delivery label dimension, visits are showing "0" count. what will be the issue, and how should we debug. Please help on this.

reddy_y11_0-1660638651241.png

Urgent! 

@All @ALL4 @AndreyOsadchuk @PratheepArunRaj 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You will need to check your own implementation to find out how eVar51 is being populated. It could be one of the following:

• If you're using AEP Tags as your tag manager, then check that Rules that set eVar51 are doing so properly.
  • If you've implemented AppMeasurement.js directly in your pages instead of using a tag manager, then check your implementation that eVar51 is set properly.
  • Check your report suite's Processing Rules for any rule that sets eVar51 and verify that valid values are being used there.
  • Verify in ACC that the integration has been setup properly. See https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/connect/ac-aa.html?lang=en#external-acc...

I think that's as far as anyone here can help you to troubleshoot this. The actual solution will depend on your own setup, and you (or someone at your organisation) would be the best person to fix it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Since "Delivery Label" is a classification of "ACC - Campaign ID (v51)", do you also see 0 visits for "ACC - Campaign ID (v51)"?

If you don't see 0 visits with that v51 dimension, then something has gone wrong with your classifications. Export the classifications for eVar51 and double-check the list.

If you still see 0 visits with that v51 dimension, have you verified that eVar51 is indeed capturing your campaign ID?

Level 3

Hi @yuhuisg,

Yes, You are correct i can see zero visits for Acc-Cavmpaign ID.

Next step is need to verify the URL parameter how they configured, what type of data is capturing for v51 and launch code, right? 
Please guide me.

Thank you very much!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You will need to check your own implementation to find out how eVar51 is being populated. It could be one of the following:

• If you're using AEP Tags as your tag manager, then check that Rules that set eVar51 are doing so properly.
  • If you've implemented AppMeasurement.js directly in your pages instead of using a tag manager, then check your implementation that eVar51 is set properly.
  • Check your report suite's Processing Rules for any rule that sets eVar51 and verify that valid values are being used there.
  • Verify in ACC that the integration has been setup properly. See https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/connect/ac-aa.html?lang=en#external-acc...

I think that's as far as anyone here can help you to troubleshoot this. The actual solution will depend on your own setup, and you (or someone at your organisation) would be the best person to fix it.