Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Here are the resources I used to become an expert at using Adobe Analytics

Adobe Champion

By Jason Jamnik, eCommerce Analytics Manager at Follett

Don’t stop at the basics! Now that you’ve mastered the fundamentals in Adobe Analytics, you’re ready to continue your learning and take on more and more complex use cases. Here are the resources I used to become an expert at using the tool, along with tips I tell new analysts when they join our team at Follett. Most of them are free; I’ve noted the couple that require payment:

Continue to spend time using Adobe Analytics (every day if possible): Explore the tool and play around in Workspace as often as you can. There’s simply no substitute for this. It’s the best way you can continue to learn, and it’ll work best if you try to solve real use cases.

Watch the training videos on Experience League: You can browse by topic, or search for the skill you need to learn, or follow the more advanced learning paths. I really wish I’d done more trainings like this early on in my Adobe Analytics journey.

[paid] Sign up for an All-Access Learning Pass: If your company can afford it, these online trainings tend to be even more in-depth than the videos on Experience League, including all-day or week-long learning sessions.

Visit Adobe’s product and technical documentation: This is a great place to visit when you need to refresh your memory on concepts like, “What’s the difference between a unique visitor and a visit?”

Leverage the online Adobe Community: The Adobe Analytics community is a great place to learn from your peers – go there to post your question and get great feedback, or answer someone else’s question.

[paid] Attend Adobe Summit or other events in your area: There’s nothing quite like hearing the use cases of customers who are ahead of you in their journey with Adobe Analytics. I love attending these sessions and asking the speakers about their successes and failures, and what they learned along the way.

[outside Adobe] Join the #measure Slack workspace: I love visiting this industry-wide community of analysts to learn from my peers. There’s a specific channel for Adobe Analytics (#adobe-analytics), where you’ll find great tips for advanced use cases in the tool.

Best of luck with your learning journey! The more time you carve out of your busy schedule for learning early-on, the more your future self will thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply