Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Research Study: Scenario Planner, Workload Balancer, Goals, Requests, and Projects/Tasks/Issues

Employee

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for people who are interested in talking about Scenario Planner, Workload Balancer, Goals, Requests, or Projects/Tasks/Issues with one of our UX Managers, John.

John is newer to Workfront and is hoping to start connecting with customers on the areas he oversees. As the UX Manager, he helps drive the vision for the design of these areas, so he'd LOVE your feedback on what you like and dislike and what specifically can be improved. If you're interested in speaking to him, please sign up here: https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/plan-portfolio-ux-feedback

As always, thank you everyone for signing up for these research studies. I sincerely appreciate all of you who help us make our product better!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

If anyone is still interested in meeting John, sign up for a time slot! He's great and will appreciate any feedback he receives on these tools.