Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Workfront Research Study: Custom Forms & Data Discovery

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We're looking for 5-10 admins and project/work managers to learn what your main challenges are around custom forms and data. We'd also like to learn what your ideal solution for this area would be.

Sessions will be 60 minutes. Sign up below if interested.

https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/custom-forms-data-discovery

Thanks,

Chelsie, Product Coordinator

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

All of your available time slots are 3:00am and 4:00am PST…that's early even by my standards! ;-)

Any chance you'll have some slots in at least the 5:00–6:00am PST range for this?

Employee

@Gevorg Kazaryan‚ Kevin would like to find another time to meet to talk about Custom Forms. Is there any wiggle room in your calendar over the next week and a half? Any standing evening meetings you could skip at 5 PM your time? There is a 12 hour time difference.

Level 10

For reference, since I keep an odd schedule for a Californian: I am generally available from 5:00am to 1:00am PST.

Level 7

Would love to participate in this study. Please let me know if more suitable PST times become available.

Thanks!