Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

What does the Pink and blue color represent on the Gantt Chart?

Level 4

I've looked through Workfront One resources and I couldn't find why certain tasks appear in Blue and others appear in Pink on the gantt chart and I've been asked to provide an answer, can anyone help explain why there's a color deviation on how tasks appear in the gantt chart? Do the colors represent anything? To us, it seems pretty random what color each task is assigned but we want to make sure we're not missing any visible cues.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Naushin,

Pink means Critical Path (ie “driving” the Project Completion Date), and can be toggled off (blue) under the option “gear box” button at the top left of the Gantt Chart.

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Naushin,

Pink means Critical Path (ie “driving” the Project Completion Date), and can be toggled off (blue) under the option “gear box” button at the top left of the Gantt Chart.

Regards,

Doug

Thank you Doug! Appreciate your answer! that makes a lot of sense that the tasks along the critical path would be highlighted somehow