Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

We are super excited to share this new video with ..

Employee

We are super excited to share this new video with you! It is a 20 minute video showing some of the existing Agile team functionality in Adobe Workfront. It is not future stuff, so you can try this functionality today, although some features may need some admin set up.

Please give us feedback! Is this helpful, what's missing, etc?

From all of the customer conversations we've had, we know that this isn't enough, but we hope that it can help with today's urgent needs. Please know that more functionality is coming in future releases ...and a few more instructional videos.

Happy viewing, and don't forget your popcorn!

P.S. Big thanks to our very own @Brian Toplicar - inactive‚ for taking the time to create this video!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

18 Replies

Level 3

Great to see this, Chris - thanks for posting! I look forward to seeing feedback.

Employee

I'm sure some of the people in the @All Discussions‚ who haven't yet checked out the Agile functionality might be interested in spending some time watching this overview video too!

Level 2

Can we get more videos like this!? The documentation in help is so wordy and these videos are so much more helpful for my teams!

Employee

@Kellie Gardner‚ - more videos will be coming.

@Melissa Pickering‚ may be able to provide more context on the types of videos that will be produced in the future.

Level 3

Hi @Kellie Gardner‚ We know that the videos are somewhat tool/technical oriented, but we also want to weave in coaching topics - what areas are you looking for in future videos? What would be most helpful to you? Thanks!

Level 2

@Melissa Pickering‚ - in talking with my teams transitioning to agile they would like to see more around practical implementation of the boards and use case scenarios of how teams use the boards within the tool.

• Use Cases - the ones they have today are more production oriented and I'd really like to see how a whole team (strategists, production teammates (workers), and stakeholders) should be working in the tool and in process.
  • more about how other teams are using the tool. How are they managing and moving work.
  • How does it function across different teams.

Employee

@Craig Peterson‚ - this is the video I was talking about!

Level 1

This is great. I agree with above comment that the Help documentation is wordy and video demo is so helpful! Looking forward to more videos like this. Thank you,

Level 4

@Chris O'Neal‚ @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ any word yet on additional videos? This one is a great start, but refers a lot to 'we'll get into that in an upcoming video' and would love to see those!

Thanks!

Level 3

Epics are shown in a number of the dashboards; is this native WF functionality or is this custom data?

Former Community Member

Hey Jim, We are using a Workfront Project to Model the Epic in these scenarios. I changed the Terminology for my Workfront user in their Layout Template from Project to Epic for this video. I have also worked with customers who use the Program Object to model Epics in Workfront. This is native functionality to update the display names for the various Workfront Objects.

Level 2

There are some reports displayed at the end of the presentation which I would love to have. Can you tell us how to access those, or how to create them?

Employee

Hi Cathie,

Thanks for chiming in and a great idea! Stay tuned. We may not have these specific reports in a form that you can reproduce at this time (@Brian Toplicar - inactive‚ may be able to clarify) but we should have a set of multiple agile reports available soon in a format similar to the Reporting Cook Book that we will make available in the Agile and Reporting Communities.

Regards,

Ewan Hruska

Level 2

I am also interested in more agile reports - what is the timing on this?

More videos too!

@Leigh Burger‚ @Ewan Hruska‚ @Brian Toplicar - inactive‚

Employee

@Liz Tarter - the reports they're referring to are from the May 2021 video above.

Employee

Hi @Liz Tarter‚ and all...in case you didn't see the most recent video demo (January 2022) it is available here. The reports I noted will also be linked there soon.

Cheers!

Employee

For follow up: The new Agile Reporting Cookbook (while mostly addressing reports included in the most recent video demo from January) is available here.

Employee

Glad you found this video useful, Cathie.

@Brian Toplicar - inactive‚ , the author of the video, may be able help with the reports he shows at the end.