Expand my Community achievements bar.

Virtual User Group - Creative Agencies

Employee

Hi everyone,

My name is Kristin Farwell, I manage the User Group program here at Workfront.

Historically, most of the events I plan are in-person in various cities and regions, but we had planned to schedule a series of Virtual User Groups before all this COVID-19 craziness. These were going to be aligned to specific topics or industries so people could meet and talk with others who have similar aspirations and challenges. I wanted to check to see if there was still interest.

If we scheduled a Virtual Meetup of customers in the Creative Agency space, would you find that useful?

What specifically would you like to talk to other users about?

If we had a customer present on a specific topic, what would you like to hear them share?

These are relatively easy to setup, so if there is interest we can get it scheduled pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance for your feedback. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

(Also, be sure to "like" this post if you want to be notified of replies, or come back periodically to see updates.)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Level 4

Yes, I would find a virtual creative agency meetup useful.

Would love to hear how people have utilized Workfront in this new normal work environment.

Would love to hear from a customer who is stretching their legs with WF in the Resrouce Management space.

Happy to elaborate on any of the above.

-Joanne Duckman: McCann Health

Level 1

We'd love to learn more about forecasting! We try to use the scheduling view and now more than ever we want to understand where people are spending their time on a given day.

Thanks!

Sara, Accenture

Level 2

Yes, I agree with Joanne and Sara, would love to see how others are utilizing Workfront for resource management.

Thanks,

Level 3

I would definitely be interested in a virtual group. I am trying to dive more into reporting this year and would also be interested to hear how others are utilizing Workfront for road-mapping and planning vs execution.

Level 7

Yes, I would be interested in virtual groups. I find the customer sessions to be very engaging and helpful. I'm in creative agencies and consumer goods

Level 4

Yes, I feel this would be beneficial. I always like to hear from other users, agencies in particular, on how they use Workfront. I am curious about resourcing in particular and how others are using the Resource Planner tools.

Employee

Thank you, everyone. This is great feedback so far. From the comments above, it looks like maybe a session on Resource Management would be helpful, and maybe another one on Reporting and Dashboards?

We're planning for these to be 90-minute sessions and want to focus on customer examples and group discussion. (In my experience JUST having group discussion can be quite chaotic, so it's nice to have an example or two to get things started.)

With that in mind - would anyone be willing to share how they manage resources and capacity planning at their agency today? You don't have to be an expert! Ideally we'd have a customer or two who could spend 10-15 minutes talking about things such as their request intake process, or how you load balance and assign resources to various tasks and projects. Or even sharing a report or two you can't live w/out.

Leave a comment below, or direct message me here on Workfront One if you are interested. I'd love to get this scheduled in the next few weeks, so please let me know.

Thanks again!

Level 10

Hi - I have no problem showing a little of what FCB does. Especially since we use a "fake person" approach in our resourcing to help us utilize the tools in Workfront easier. :)

Employee

@Anthony Imgrund‚ - You are my hero! I'll reach out to you directly to coordinate. Thanks so much for offering to help.

Level 10

I'd likely attend, time permitting. Figure will learn a few things; but not sure I have much to offer others...we've only been live since October 2019 and it's been just one fire after another since we launched...unless you want commiseration. 😅

Employee

Haha, commiseration is always welcome! I'd say go ahead and just join this one and meet some folks to start. We'll have you sharing and presenting before long though!

Employee

Quick update! We're going to go ahead and schedule our first Creative Agencies meetup for Tues, April 21 at 2 p.m. EST and will plan to discuss Resource Management. Stay tuned for more details and a registration link. In the meantime, save the date!