Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

User Name Changes

Level 2

Has anyone experienced issues in changing/updating user's name's? We have a user who's account was originally created with their formal legal name, which they don't go by. For their own To make it easier for other users to find him I have tried updating it to his preferred name three times now, but it always reverts. I've been able to nail down when exactly it reverts, but without fail every time I come across his profile it's switched back. If anyone else has had this issue before, how were you able to fix it?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Do you pull information from your Active Directory? Do you use SSO?

We automatically sync with our Directory Services to pull name, Title, phone, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Do you pull information from your Active Directory? Do you use SSO?

We automatically sync with our Directory Services to pull name, Title, phone, etc.

Level 2

Ah, that's it then! I was wondering if that might be it, but wasn't sure since I manually create our full user accounts while the SSO auto-provisioning creates accounts for all our requestors in the corporation. Thanks Randy!