Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (Jun 8, 2021) - Training End Users

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Training End Users on April 20, 2021.

Many thanks to everyone who came to our virtual meetup! Special thanks to @Rachelle Dilley‚ from the University of Arizona for sharing her experience launching Workfront during a global pandemic and onboarding users entirely on Zoom. I think we can all agree that her approach was fantastic! Thanks also to @Dave Parker‚ from the Seed Company for sharing all the lessons he’s learned over the years for onboarding users. Sounds like both of these folks agree, when in doubt, leverage Workfront One!

As promised, attached is a PDF of the presentation, and you can watch the recording here. (We had some Zoom issues early on, unfortunately we're not able to edit this. Hopefully you can just skip ahead!)

Do you have any outstanding questions? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

13 Replies

Level 3

Great session this morning, thank you! I really liked the idea of creating custom trivia games from Rachelle!

Me too! @Rachelle Dilley‚ what kinds of questions did you ask?

Level 1

Yes, great session. If you don't mind sharing your games please do!

Level 1

Also, would you mind sharing your survey...thanks!

Level 2

My apologies for the delay. I lost power yesterday...making for a warm afternoon in Tucson. 🔥

Here are the all materials that I have been asked to share but please reach out if there is anything I missed.

• 30 Days of Workfront Email Drip Content Calendar has links to Workfront One included.
  • Trivia information for two games is listed out with the caveat that a few questions are very specific to our team process (such as steps needs to request time off). Hopefully the bulk of the questions are helpful. I used TriviaMaker and found it to work well but I'm sure there are other options available.
  • I used Google Forms for my survey. Link can be found here. If you look at a preview, the areas where text is cut off shows clearly.
  • For my Practice project, I just spun up a project from a template that contained lots of tasks. Since the point is to get them used to Workfront, I don't think the tasks really matter.
  • I'm including a screenshot of the launch tasks that teams were asked to complete.
  • Finally, last but certainly not least, pet pics!! The cats are Leroy and Elroy and the pup is Juniper.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience and gain some great ideas from the group.

Best,

Rachelle Dilley

0694X00000DW9gGQAT.png0694X00000DW9gaQAD.jpg0694X00000DW9guQAD.jpg0694X00000DW9gLQAT.jpg

Level 1

Rachelle - you are a true rockstar! Thank you for sharing all this out. I'm sure I'll be using alot of this to help build up our team's arsenal of training materials. Great stuff. And though I am primarily a dog person, all of your pet pics were completely adorable.

Thanks again. Great presentation yesterday and appreciate the share back.

This is so great Rachelle, thank you for sharing your gold with us!

Level 1

@Rachelle Dilley‚ Hi Rachelle. Thanks so much for sharing all of these great resources! I was wondering if you would be willing to share the "EMC Workfront Work Licensee Reference Guide" doc that was shown on one of your slides?

Level 2

Hi Rachelle, this is awesome. How did you assign the onboarding project to multiple people so each could complete the project on their own?

Level 2

Thank you very much for posting the recording as I really wanted to attend live and was unable. Great information! Thank you!