Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

User Group Follow-up (July 27, 2021) - Workfront System Maintenance

Employee

The purpose of this thread is to continue the conversation from the Virtual User Group on the topic of Workfront System Maintenance on July 27, 2021.

Many thanks to everyone who attended, and special thanks to @Skye Hansen‚, @William English‚, @Ryan Eaton‚ and @Shawn Loutensock‚ - our Olympic-level panelists - for sharing their experience and expertise. There was SO MUCH good information shared!

You can see more in the attached slides - we've even included key bullet point takeaways since it was more panel/discussion style vs. presentation. You can watch the recording here.

Do you have any questions that weren’t answered in the meetup? Was there a tip that was especially helpful that you picked up in the session? Leave a comment below and we’ll keep the conversation going!

Thanks again. If you have any feedback (good or bad), please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find the schedule for all upcoming User Groups on the Events page on Workfront One (one.workfront.com/events).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Employee

Thank you for joining, everyone. That was a great session with fantastic questions and engagement.

You can see the agenda for the Intermediate System Boot Camp here. Text mode reporting is covered extensively as is some basic API configuration. You can see the upcoming boot camp calendar here.

Y'all are amazing and we are so grateful for you.

Level 10

Excellent session -- thanks for sharing Bill, Skye, Shawn, and Ryan!

In keeping with this "maintenance is ongoing" theme (/reality), perhaps this is a topic that Adobe could offer 2-4 times per year for those SysAdmins who Keep Things Running, thereby encouraging, supporting, and sharing best practices.

Regards,

Doug

Thanks, Doug. Appreciate all your questions and ideas in the chat today. And I love the idea of making this a more regular topic. Let me look at dates, but maybe we can do a follow-up in early November (ack! Where did 2021 go??). Let's think about some fresh questions. And we might have to rope you in as a panelist next time!

Employee

It was fun chatting with all of you today. Here is the article that was posted in chat for the session. https://one.workfront.com/s/managed-content-blogs/how-workfront-cleaned-up-its-own-unbridled-instanc...

There are several suggested reports that can be easily built in the system that will help with system mainetenance and cleanup efforts.

Community Advisor

thanks for the opportunity! I had fun collaborating with all the great system admins.

I've attached the extra info about "things to think about in the Setup Area" -- obviously there was a lot more information than we had time to go through so hopefully the info in this file bridges that gap. Definitely ask the Community if you have any questions on how to do or think about things.

Employee

This was a great little session. Sometimes it feels like there's never enough time to talk about all the different things that can help out admins, but I'm happy to discuss what I may.

I hope we can do more of these and maybe even some workshops at some point to go over some of the big challenges. We're doing some pretty massive deployments and I'd love to hear feedback and share learned experiences on some of this enterprise work.