Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Timesheet Errors when saving?

Level 9

Our users are currently getting the following error any time they update their timesheet.  It does save the change, but they have to refresh after each entry.

Christina_Jarosz_0-1659452005899.png

5 Replies

Level 1

This is a newbie question - but does Workfront monitor these questions from the community and respond - or do we really need to enter a Ticket on something like this to get an answer?  I'd enter a ticket, but that seems to be an issue right now as well.

Level 5

Workfront support did monitor and sometimes provide feedback in Workfront One. I'd assume the same here, but I'd still suggest submitting tickets as they likely use that as a way to verify the severity of the issue.  

Level 1

Thank You!  I'll have to do that.  Currently they are telling me I'm not an "authorized user" to be able to submit tickets - but that is an error.  I think their system switchover to the Experience League is causing some difficulties.

Level 5

Same, they are trying to resolve mine but haven't had luck yet.

Level 4

Just got off the line with Customer Support and the issue was actually reported as resolved while we were talking. I tested and it now seems to be working fine for us.