Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Stand-alone Workfront Proof discontinuation in 2024

Level 1

Hello, I received an email about the discontinuation of Workfront Proof and I was told I'd need to migrate all the files to Frame.io. Can I have someone directly contact me so that I do this correctly since I am the administrator for the company and I don't want there to be any down time for our proofing processes? I greatly appreciate your help since I don't quite know how best to approach this task. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bretts79276782 - to get help directly from Workfront you should reach out to support for this. Since this is a community forum we won't be able to help you with anything specific to your instance. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bretts79276782 - to get help directly from Workfront you should reach out to support for this. Since this is a community forum we won't be able to help you with anything specific to your instance. 

Level 3

Do we know if this is going to affect regular Workfront which incorporates ProofHQ or just stand alone proof customers ?? As, as a Workfront/Fusion admin, I've not received the discontinuation email ??

Level 3

Oh wow!  Are they offering step-by-step API access to download the WF Proofs. 

Level 1

Hi @ChristinaJa 

Ziflow has a proprietary connection between Ziflow and Workfront Proof (via their API) for a seamless migration, and I believe the Ziflow team will facilitate the migration process for you. Their customer service is great!

Community Advisor

Proofing inside of Workfront will still be an option (for now), it's only those with standalone proof products that will be affected by the discontinuation mentioned in that notification. I recommend reaching out to support for specific questions about your account and any migration information.

Level 3

Thanks Kelli - thats how I read it.. I also reached out to support this morning and they've confirmed:

The ability to review & approve content is not going away. Instead, we’re building a new unified review & approval experience natively inside Workfront together with Frame.io. We’re starting to roll out the integration to existing Workfront customers end-of-year, based on their workflows and required capabilities. Our goal is to ensure a smooth transition into the new experience by actively engaging with customers to identify their needs and determine the right moment to switch. Timing will be based on a mapping of the proofing capabilities and workflows used by each customer to the capabilities of the unified proofing experience as it continues to mature. No hard cutover date is currently planned.

Level 1

Hi @bretts79276782 

Check out this post: https://www.ziflow.com/blog/proofhq-is-being-discontinued-why-you-should-move-to-ziflow

They are the founder of ProofHQ (later Workfront Proof). The post details some of the main considerations and practical suggestions for migration.

Good luck!