Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Show us your best Halloween decorations now until October 31, 2021

Employee

We might not be able to do cubicle decorating contests this year (STILL) but I’m sure many of you have awesome Halloween d√©cor you’ve put on your lawns, windows, mantles, cars, etc. and I’d love to see them!

Share below pictures or videos of your Halloween decorations (from this year or year’s past) to participate in a little spooky fun. With your photo or video, add a fun caption. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with‚Ķ

For your captions, think “yearbook”‚Ķ and for some ideas to get you going:

- Most socially distanced

- Most likely to scare a small child

- Most likely to make someone laugh

I’ll add my first ever outdoor decorations below too!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

14 Replies

Employee

I'm sharing a few because I couldn't decide. Can't wait to see what you all share!

Most likely to give me the heebie jeebies: The spider egg my husband built for a decoration (See the attached video)

Most likely to blow away in the wind:

0694X00000FU1HwQAL.jpg

Most likely to make you say "aw, cute": Me this year with the first pumpkins I've ever grown!

0694X00000FU1PfQAL.jpg

Community Advisor

This spider egg is so weird. Definitely gives the heebie jeebies for sure!

Level 10

Great idea Kyna!

Alas, as we're still under restrictions here, I'll have to resurrect last year's Covid-distanced "Candy Dispenser Monster", which won for most-likely-to-keep-a-sheep-costumed-three-year-old-entertained-for-five-minutes-as-he-gingerly-tip-toed-up-the-bubble-wrap-runway-entrance.

Regards,

Doug

Haha! That's so cute. What a fun idea. I bet kids loved walking on the bubble wrap.

Community Advisor

Love the idea of attaching little ghosts to solar lights, I need to do that next year!! Also your monster dispenser is too good not to come back a second year!

Ahhh! This is so fun! I love it. I totally want to make a walkway of bubble wrap for Halloween now.

Employee

0694X00000FUA3sQAH.jpgI live in a townhouse and don't really have a yard, so my decorations are on my table. My cat keeps inserting herself into the decor.

Employee

I was never big on decorations outside of Christmas, but about 10 years ago my husband and I moved into a house with a big front window and he decided instead of getting a pumpkin he would 'carve the house.' He did it that year and every year since! It's always Nightmare Before Christmas themed and always amazing. It's 100% his project, I usually don't even know the design until he starts cutting it out. Here is this year's carving. Happy Halloween (week)!

0694X00000FUCqXQAX.jpg0694X00000FUCqrQAH.jpg

0694X00000FUCr1QAH.jpg

Employee

Oh wait. I forgot to add the caption! I guess this would be "Most likely house on the block with someone who went to art school" (not me). 😂

Community Advisor

TNBC is one of my favorite movies and this looks incredible! This is giving me ideas for next year

Community Advisor

You all inspired me to do a little something for Halloween so I cleared off the display and made an homage to Spooky Snz!

My superlative would be "Most Last Minute" or "Most Likely to Inspire a Movie Night"

The posters are from various years of Universal Studios Orlando Halloween Horror Nights event‚

Employee

Every bit counts! I love it. Now the real question is... when do we start decorating for the winter holidays?? ‚õÑ

Community Advisor

I have a couple of Fall / Thanksgiving things I pulled out that'll go up this week. Along with my "Mariah Christmas" sign. I say start now :)

Employee

This is so fun! I love the idea of using Movie posters as decoration. And love that you hav been to multiple years of Halloween Horror Nights!

Kristin - I'm trying to keep myself to only taking down my Halloween decorations today, but I might start putting up a few things... I mean, if I'm going into the holiday decor storage anyway to put away Halloween... :)