Expand my Community achievements bar.

Should we schedule our next FinServ Virtual User Group meetup?

Employee

Hi everyone,

For anyone I have not met, My name is Kristin Farwell, I manage the User Group program here at Workfront.

Historically, most of the events I plan are in-person, but we had planned to schedule a series of Virtual User Groups before all this COVID-19 craziness. We'd even done a pilot virtual meetup back in January and learned a LOT (thank you for all the candid feedback, you really helped us evolve the program).

Question - if we scheduled a Virtual Meetup of Financial Services customers in the next few weeks or month, would that be useful right now?

If so, what specifically would you like to talk to other users about?

If we had a customer present on a specific topic, what would you like to hear them share?

These are relatively easy to setup, so if there is interest we can get it scheduled pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance for your feedback. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

(Also, be sure to "like" this post if you want to be notified of replies, or come back periodically to see updates.)

4 Replies

Level 3
Yes I would love to be a part of this. I do have a question in regards to working with our Agency of Record and How we can add them to our workfront. Right now they only upload proofs to a project that was set-up. Let me know if this doesn’t make sense. Pat

Employee

Hi Pat,

So glad you're interested in our virtual meetups. Kristin organizes wonderful events.

I'd suggest you start a separate thread in this group with your question (rather than leave it as a reply to this thread about the event) so that people can see it more easily and give you feedback on how they've added their Agency of Record to their own Workfront instances.

Thanks!

Kyna

Employee

Although... were you saying that you wanted that question to be the topic of the virtual user group?! That also makes sense and is a good idea. Apologies if that's what you meant and I misread it.