Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Resource Showing in a Project that WAS NOT assigned to project

Level 1
Hi All, i have a problem where a resource that wasn't assigned to a project is showing up in that project. They are not assigned to any task just listed as a possible resource in the staffing view. It is causing issues b/c when they are viewing project they are on it shows them these projects, but they really are not part of them. I have checked all templates, inherited permissions and can't figure out how this is happening. If anyone has any ideas I would really like to hear from you, thanks. Vicki Vicki Morgan
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
Hey - I pulled my hair out over that one for a while....then realised that there is a people tab on the templates - check that and see if there are people there, if there are remove them....then they will not be transferred over on conversion.... Hope that helps! Miranda Rais

Level 1
I was having the same issue of mystery assignees showing up! This is super helpful to know! Thank you! Libby Melton Arrow Digital Marketing