Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Resource Management / Planner question– How to you get the Available hours for a resource to accurately reflect the percentage of their available time allocated to a specific job role. Details below. Any help is appreciated!

Level 2

Resource Management / Planner ‚Äì For an individual who is 25% allocated to 1 job role (designer) and 75% allocated to another job role (illustrator), what is their available weekly or monthly capacity for designer work when looking at our Designer resource pool? It should take out 75% of their available hours but we’re not seeing that’s the case in the tool. Of course we also need their PTO removed. We’ve searched in a few places for this answer as well as confirming that what we’re seeing in our view is indeed incorrect but nothing addresses this specifically‚Ķ.or if something’s out there it’s hard to find. 😊 Wondering if anyone out there has been able to get this to work for them?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Steven,

The role % allocation should reflect in Resource Planner available hours for a person. So if a user is 25% designer and they work 40 hour week, their availability for designer role should be 10 hours. I would recommend raising this with support

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Steven,

The role % allocation should reflect in Resource Planner available hours for a person. So if a user is 25% designer and they work 40 hour week, their availability for designer role should be 10 hours. I would recommend raising this with support

Level 2

Thank you. We have raised a support ticket. I appreciate the answer.