Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report to indicate if a user is using the Legacy My Work or the Home page in Classic

Level 4

Good morning,

I didn't find any documentation or other discussion around this, but does anyone know if there is a way to pull a user report and indicate if they are using the Legacy My Work or the Home page in Classic?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi - Wow... I didn't know people still used the legacy My Work still. LOL!

I was looking at the API explorer to see if I could see anything but couldn't. But I'm sure there is something on the profile that lets Product know. I would let Support know and see if they can send you some text mode for a view or filter. I did that to see who was in NWE and who was in Classic and they were about to give me the snippet of code to use.

Level 4

Haha, yep! We still have some using it. We didn't do the switch as we were waiting for the NWE, but that got pushed and now our internal project for that switch is also pushed.

Thank you! I will reach out to support to see if they can help.

Kristina

Employee

Hello-

Here is the text mode you can enter into a column within a user report to see who is currently enrolled in NWE vs Classic.

displayname=NWE?

querysort=hasQuicksilver

styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false

styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=hasQuicksilver

styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=hasQuicksilver

styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=eq

styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=boolean

styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=false

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=d30519

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=bgcolor

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=eac6c9