Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

"Readonly BizContext Is Trying To call commit" error

Level 5

Can't find a single thing on what this means. Any ideas? Users are unable to load documents into WF and get this error.

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Ryan!

Support let me know we had an issue with that very error this morning. They would love to dive into what you're seeing if you can submit a support ticket.

Thank you,

Kyna

Level 6

Has this mystery been solved? One of our users got the same error today. I've asked her to tell me what she was doing when it occurred and if she would be able to replicate it (I'm just waiting for her to respond; probably Monday).

Anyhow, if there is any insight, I would love to get it. :)

Thanks in advance!

Level 10

Happens to us "every so often" and a browser refresh usually clears it (aka, "try again"). I was under the impression it was a performance glitch issue on the WF servers.

Level 6

Thanks Kevin... I relayed your response to my user so she went to upload her docs again, and voila... no issues. I guess she happened to try to upload her docs at the exact moment one of those "every so often" glitches was occurring... what luck, eh. Anyhow, we're good and she will refresh/close/reopen WF window if she ever comes across that error again, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed that it won't. 😏