Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Public Beta - New filter experience for projects, tasks, and issues now in Preview and will be in Prod on 8/4/22.

Employee

The following features are planned to remain in Preview for two weeks and will be released to Production on August 4, 2022:

Public Beta - New filter experience for projects, tasks, and issues

Filtering in project, task, and issue lists has been redesigned to help you create and share filters quickly. Features include:

· An intuitive "beta builder" interface for creating a new filter

· In-page filtering (see the results immediately in the list)

· The ability to mark a filter as a favorite

· Filter stacking (applying more than one saved filter)

· Duplicating filters

· Sharing filters

· Removing filters shared with you

All users will have the ability to turn the new filtering experience on from their Project/Task/Issue list filters in Adobe Workfront. Once it is turned on, the users will either need to agree or disagree to the public beta terms and conditions to begin using it.

Where will this be available?

· Project/Tasks/Issues Lists

· Scenario Planner

· Timesheets

We want your Feedback!

With this Public Beta Users are given the opportunity to submit feedback directly to the team working on the filters experience by clicking on the feedback button. We look forward to hearing from you and your users on the new filter experience in public beta. If your team would like to meet with product directly to provide additional feedback, feel free to schedule a meeting here: Calendar Link

What is next?

New Groupings and Views (also known as Columns) Experience

We will begin to work on the new experience for groupings and views (also known as columns) so it will be consistent with the new filters experience and have some of the same great features as the new filters experience.

Implement new filters in other areas of Adobe Workfront

We will work with teams across the product to implement the new filters experience in other areas throughout in Workfront.

We want to deliver value to you iteratively so we will continue to deliver as the new experiences and other areas are ready. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.

Important

Please have your users begin using the new filters experience in Project/Tasks/Issues, Timesheets and Scenario planner immediately because the old filter experience is scheduled for deprecation with the 22.4 release in areas where the new filter experience is in place.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello! I really want to like the beta filters but I must say they are not great! I've submitted feedback within the filter area but have not heard back, so am replying here. My issues are:
- There is not ability to remove filters as the notes say there is.

- I'm seeing filters populate for me that I've deleted from both the List Controls area for everyone and from the Lists in every layout template, and I'm still seeing them here in beta. And as I mention above, I can't remove them. Why are they showing in the first place?

- I'm not seeing all filters I've created.

I don't want to even promote this to my org until at least the remove option is available.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello! I really want to like the beta filters but I must say they are not great! I've submitted feedback within the filter area but have not heard back, so am replying here. My issues are:
- There is not ability to remove filters as the notes say there is.

- I'm seeing filters populate for me that I've deleted from both the List Controls area for everyone and from the Lists in every layout template, and I'm still seeing them here in beta. And as I mention above, I can't remove them. Why are they showing in the first place?

- I'm not seeing all filters I've created.

I don't want to even promote this to my org until at least the remove option is available.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee

Thank you for the feedback. There has been an issue with the old List controls from Classic that are causing some issues with the curated filters lists not appearing correctly. We hope to have this fixed with 23.1 so the curated filters lists work.

If you are not able to delete a filter, please reach out to support so they can log an issue. I have not heard about this as a bug or feedback from others. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback.