Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Project Subscription Report

Level 5

Are you able to create a report displaying all projects that you are subscribed to? I'm not having any luck finding any materials around this and think it would be extremely helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
Hi Kasey, This is something that can be done without EXISTS. In the unsupported version of the API Explorer, you’ll find a project-level collection called Subscribes, within which you’ll find a Subscriber ID field. That’s what is referenced in the text mode below. Things found in the unsupported version of the API are safe to use and reference, but they are subject to change or removal. For now, this one seems to work well. Below is the text mode for a filter on a project report. You can add these two lines to any other filter rules you may already have in your report. subscribes:subscriberID=$$USER.ID subscribes:subscriberID_Mod=in >

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hey Kasey,

I asked our support team about this one and they said that it would most likely need an EXISTS filter to get what you're looking for and honestly need some professional services help (it's a little outside of the scope of support)... but maybe @Anthony Imgrund‚ or @Anthony Messam‚ who I've seen use EXISTS before have some ideas that might be able to get you there quickly.

Thanks,

Kyna

Correct answer by
Level 2
Hi Kasey, This is something that can be done without EXISTS. In the unsupported version of the API Explorer, you’ll find a project-level collection called Subscribes, within which you’ll find a Subscriber ID field. That’s what is referenced in the text mode below. Things found in the unsupported version of the API are safe to use and reference, but they are subject to change or removal. For now, this one seems to work well. Below is the text mode for a filter on a project report. You can add these two lines to any other filter rules you may already have in your report. subscribes:subscriberID=$$USER.ID subscribes:subscriberID_Mod=in >

Level 5

Thank you so much!!! This worked :)