Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Project layout question: has anyone seen instances where Milestone tasks in the project schedule are not bolded and the subtasks are not indented based on user layout/views?

Level 5

We have a small number of users that see the project schedule differently from others. We want to see the one with bolded milestones and indented subtasks. We can't figure out why functionality in WF would make the users see it this way. Screenshots are attached.

Any help would be appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Ryan - check to see if there are any filters on for the people that are not seeing the indented subtasks AND have them click on the '#' to ensure they are being sorted by the task number. Hope that helps!

Level 5

It was the task number sorting, so simple I didn't even think of it! Thanks!

Level 3

On this thought, does anyone know why changing a filter makes the numbering scheme go awry? If I apply the "Critical Path" filter, I have to always click the task number header twice to get them back in order.

Employee

Hi Mark - that doesn't seem like it is working as it should. Have you tried in an incognito window? If that works, then try clearing cache/cookies. If that doesn't work, you could try resetting your user preferences but that does wipe out a lot - I would probably reach out to support first to see if they can help you.

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FAd...