Expand my Community achievements bar.

Progress Status is "At Risk". Project Status is "Current"???

Level 2
Hello all - ***EDITED QUESTION*** I'm hoping someone can shed some light on my problem - I got a notification on my project stating that the Progress Status of my project was At Risk. However, my Project Condition is On Target. I can't figure out why I'd be At Risk. All tasks in my critical path, including the last one, are On Time. Why wouldn't my Condition show At Risk on the project? James Foley, Senior Project Manager Western Alliance Bancorporation
2 Replies

Level 7
In Workfront, Project Status is different from Project Condition. Project Status equates with if a Project is in Planning, Current, Complete, etc., and Project Condition equates to if the Project is On Time, At Risk or In Trouble. There are a lot of factors that go into how Workfront determines the 'condition' of a Project. You may find this Workfront Support article helpful in understanding why your Project may be At Risk: Understanding Project Condition , specifically How Progress Status of Tasks Determines the Condition of the Project. Is the last task on the Critical Path On Time as well? Workfront will denote At Risk for a Project, "when the Progress Status of the last task on the Critical Path is Behind or At Risk , then the Condition of the project is At Risk." Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Thanks, Terry. I just reread my original post and I realize I miscommunicated my problem! I got a notification stating that Progress Status was At Risk, but when I opened the project, the Project Condition was saying On Target. I would suspect the condition to change. And yes, the last task on my critical path is On Time. Very strange. James Foley Western Alliance Bancorporation