Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Predecessor Icons

Level 2

Good morning, all. My users are all up in arms about a change to the predecessors icons in the project view. They are no longer going green when that predecessor completes. Is anyone else hearing similar reports?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It looks like this issue was resolved overnight. Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee

Hi Harold - I am seeing this as well. Haven't heard anything from my users yet, but I'm sure they will notice and not be happy. @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ - I didn't see this in any release notes, did we miss something?

Thanks!

Level 2

I submitted a support case and received the update below from our rep. Hopefully there is a quick resolution. #fingerscrossed

I just checked into this. With last night's patch, this was an unintended mistake. We have a defect in on the problem, and it should be fixed within a few days. Sorry you are seeing this problem. I'll attach this case to the defect to increase priority as well as so we will know when the fix arrives.

Level 3

Good to know others are seeing it too.

Employee

You guys beat me to it! Looks like the fix will be coming soon, but as always with things like this, always a good idea to submit a support ticket and get a record of it so we know exactly how far it goes and so you can get the most up to date information!

Level 3

thanks for the reminder. Can you please remind me how to do this? We are a new client to WF

Level 3

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ think I should haver tagged you in my question. Can you please help?

Employee

Hi Heidi!

Sorry about the slow response. To submit a support ticket you go to https://one.workfront.com/s/support and if you are listed as an Authorized Support Contact on your instance you will be able to submit a ticket there. If you are not an Authorized Support Contact (ASC) you will not see a form to submit tickets on that page.

If you should be an ASC, contact your account representative or have the designated ASC at your company let support know and they'll add you!

I hope that helps! Welcome to Workfront, thanks for jumping in and being part of the community!

Kyna

Correct answer by
Level 2

It looks like this issue was resolved overnight. Thanks!