Expand my Community achievements bar.

Please vote to help us get rich text in proof comments

Level 4
We work with a lot of scientific content and the lack of rich text in proof comments creates some challenges for our team. I have added a suggestion to the idea exchange to add rich text to proof comments and would love your support in making this happen. Please vote here - https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000XhPEAA0/detail This would allow you to style the text within a comment so that if you want to insert text where one phrase is bold or underlined, the text within the comment will show that formatting. This is vital for referencing scientific content! Thanks so much, Erica Baitler Precision Effect Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 10
This is the #1 feature request from my team. They ask about it regularly. I've upvoted both items in the Idea Exchange, but I'm sure there's a third in there somewhere because I've voted on this before. PLEASE everyone vote on this one!!

Level 9
Upvoted. Someone was kind enough to link to my suggestion for the same feature I posted last year ( here ), perhaps someone from WF can merge these two Ideas @Kyna Baker ? Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Employee
Thanks for the tip @Anthony Pernice - I've sent these two to our idea exchange owners to see if they can merge them!

Level 4
Upvoted! Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 4
They've been merged! Thanks - great idea. Erica Baitler Precision Effect Inc.

Level 3
Upvoted Pat Howay Traffic Manager Marketing Office: (248) 312-5229 5151 Corporate Drive ▪ Troy, MI 48098 patricia.howay@flagstar.com ▪ "http://www.flagstar.com/"> flagstar.com This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or non-public personal information, as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (collectively, Confidential Information). The Confidential Information is disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting and reviewing the Confidential information, you agree to indemnify us against any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail, he or she is requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return to us all data so delivered.

Level 4
Upvoted. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 7
I don't like being left out of the club, so I upvoted. :D -j John O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb Company