Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

One of my Mac users is having issue for a couple days with the icons throughout Workfront showing weirdly - bitmapped, dashed, outlined... Has anyone else had this issue and know if there is a quick fix.

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you didn’t mention how up to date the user is with clearing their cache and cookies but this tends to be the standard suggestion, especially if you logged in as their profile and fail to replicate it on your pc.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you didn’t mention how up to date the user is with clearing their cache and cookies but this tends to be the standard suggestion, especially if you logged in as their profile and fail to replicate it on your pc.

Level 3

That was my suggestion - she restarted and it seemed to fix it but she did the same yesterday and once restarted it was fixed but then came back to day. I will have her clear the cache. Thank you!

Level 10

In Chrome there is but one way to "really" clear the cache.

Assuming you have the Chrome browser window opened, press Control+Shift+I on Windows and Command+Option+I on MacOS. This opens the Chrome Developer Tools. When the Developer Tools console is open, right click on the Reload button. A drop-down menu with three options is displayed:

1. Normal Reload
  2. Hard Reload
  3. Empty Cache and Hard Reload

Normal Reload– Uses cached data. Press F5 to initiate normal reload.

Hard Reload– Forces browser to re-download items and reload. It is possible that used resources may come from a cached version. Press Control+F5 or Control+Shift+R to initiate hard reload.

Empty Cache and Hard Reload– Cache for the page is cleared completely, and everything will be re-downloaded.