Expand my Community achievements bar.

It seems this LEAP site has no dates, times or links to see anything and no explanations or instructions.

Level 10

Am I missing something here? I got an email this morning directing me to this site: https://www.workfront.com/leap/virtual-conference-2020 that has all my sessions I favorited but no dates, times or links to view and no instructions or explanations. It has the Keynote, Experience Zone and Breakout Sessions headlines in Bold but no dates, times or links to view any of them... and no instructions or explanations. the email I got this morning tells me nothing.

What's up with that?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Randy

The keynote starts in 40 minutes I was given a link in my email this morning. https://vshow.on24.com/vshow/workfrontleap/lobby/16998

Immediately afterwards there will be networking in the Experience Zone, I'm assuming instructions will be given during the keynote.

The sessions links will be made available at 1pm Eastern (half hour after the live keynote ends), they are pre-recorded so it's a choose your own adventure when you watch them.

Level 3

Sorry for the confusion, Randy! We're happy to see you at Leap, please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Level 10

@Randy Roberts‚, I know this was WF's first time trying something like this, but my manager and I were exceedingly confused as well. We didn't know any sessions would be live, and assumed our favorites from the Session List would be under "Favorites" at the conference site. By the time we figured it out (after I emailed the conference team), the live sessions were well into starting so we missed that opportunity.

So we just went back to work after the keynote. We'll be watching everything as a recording in the next few weeks.

On the upside, I suspect I would never have been able to see all these presentations live at a real conference (bound to be overlap?), not to mention I'd not be able to travel to attend to begin with, so having LEAP as on-demand viewing for a short while is a huge win no matter how I look at it! 😁

Employee

Along those lines, @Kevin Quosig‚ and @Randy Roberts‚ we will offer several Q&A sessions on those on-demand sessions over the coming months on the All Discussions group on the .... MANY speakers have agreed to participate, so even if you can't watch them all this week, maybe you can squeeze some in over the coming weeks.