Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is there a report that shows related projects in same Campaign?

Level 9

I'm looking for help for a filter that returns a list of projects in the same campaign as the existing project.

For instance, if Project A is part of Campaign ABC, I want a report that will return a list of projects also in Campaign ABC such as Project B and Project C, etc.

Ideally, I'll add this as a dashboard in the project itself so it can be easily viewed.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is there some field in your projects that shows relations to other projects? if you house related projects in a program, you can just pull info on projects in a project report by filtering the program.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is there some field in your projects that shows relations to other projects? if you house related projects in a program, you can just pull info on projects in a project report by filtering the program.

Level 9

There's a field that says "if this project should be part of a program, select the program here"

But how can I get ONLY that program to populate on a report without identifying the program each time?

I could say "On Project A list the program assigned (being Campaign ABC) but I'd have to specify Campaign ABC each time for a report, right?

I don't think there's a way to wildcard filter on program.

Level 5

Hi Christina, did you ever figure this one out? I'm trying to do something similar and can't figure out how to filter the report to only show the related projects. (The report will live on the side-menu within a project).