Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a grouping or filter to use in a report to see all projects the employees in their home team is assigned to?

Level 2

Is there a grouping or filter to use in a report to see all projects the employees in their home team is assigned to? Essentially, I want to create a milestone report for someone displaying all of the projects that their team has an assignment on.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dominic,

Try using the Project Users data fields in your filters. i.e. create a project report with a filter appllied where Project Users >> Home Team ID equals $$USER.homeTeamID. This should return all projects where a member of project team belongs to the home team of the person viewing the report.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dominic,

Try using the Project Users data fields in your filters. i.e. create a project report with a filter appllied where Project Users >> Home Team ID equals $$USER.homeTeamID. This should return all projects where a member of project team belongs to the home team of the person viewing the report.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 2

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much, this is perfect! You're a genius!

I didn't even think to look at that filter.

Thank you again!

Dom