Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Is it possible to block time logging against an active Queue Project?

Level 4

We have a request in-take project that is used only to manage requests. How do I keep this project off of timesheets?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 8

hmmm. I am guessing no one presented a solution for this one?? 😉 We have struggled with this as well. You can block them from tracking time if they are shared as contributors on the queue project, but you cannot hide it altogether. I am reposting this to see if we get any hits..

Level 4

does it work to not allow to log time? see screenshot below0694X00000ELvNYQA1.png

Level 8

This works for contributors, yes, but we have a lot of PMs with manage access to the queues which still allows them to log time. A toggle in the project settings to show/hide the project from timesheets would be ideal.

Level 6

How about using the Planned Start Date and setting that way in the future?

Level 8

It's a good idea, but regardless of the project start or end date, when a request is submitted it will have its own start date that will fall within the timesheet's date range.