Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

In-App Notifications Proof ALL Comments

Level 5

How can we remove the in-app (Workfront Core New Experience Production) notifications for every comment on a proof to which someone is assigned?

These are not directed/tagged comments which would be fine but our core users are having multi-hundreds of notifications in-app very quickly and they begin not to use them. This in turn creates issues with missing important Update Notifications where they are targeted and the relevant responses.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Do you have "All Activity" selected? When we train folks, we make a joke about "if you really don't like someone, select All Activity and they'll be bombarded with messages!

0694X00000J49HOQAZ.png

Level 5

Funny! But no. We never use All Activity. Most are Decisions, Replies to My Comments or Daily Activity with stakeholders as Disabled most of the time -- unless its a hot proof which they may get reminders or a high-touch situation where they might get Replies to My Comments.

Level 1

Have you played around with this setting? 0694X00000J4UZEQA3.png

Level 3

Hello,

Did you ever figure this out? I have a user recently bombarded with over 125 in-app notifications (not emails) on comments to a proof. None of them were relevant to her, so she mass-deleted them. Based on the settings in her profile and on the proof, it shows Daily Summary only. She is getting the daily summary emails, which is fine, but the in-app notifications are excessive and unwanted—trying to troubleshoot what happened. Am I missing a setting somewhere?