Expand my Community achievements bar.

I have a colleague that is having issue with her access.

Level 1

She is able to work in the tool. But she is having strange issues.

She is not able to "@" others in the updates.

She is also not appearing as being a member of her team even though she is assigned to the team.

I have double checked all her settings and all seems to be at par with her team mates.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 5

We have been having a similar issue since Thursday using Proof. We have a bunch of users who's names do not populate when trying to tag them in a proof or to add them to a proofing workflow. Ours seems to only happen when involving proof though. We've had a ticket in since Thursday am but haven't heard any diagnosis yet.

Level 2

We have a ticket in as well regarding the @tag sometimes it doesn't work or it will only give you the person's first name and not their last so if there are two Tracy's you don't know which one it is sending the notification too.

Level 5

As far as the proofing part goes, the workaround was to type their full email address when trying to add them to a route. That helps for part of it but we are still unable to @ mention them in the proof comments. Really messing up our proofing process.

Level 2

we had that issue and it was down to group access and not just teams.

double check and make sure that within Setup they have been assigned to that group and not just within the user information.

Level 10

One thing to look for is the sharing rights of the projects she is working on. Somehow this is always the answer whenever I have this same problem. Play around with which groups, teams, companies and people are shared and the access the sharing allows them. One piece of advice I had at the beginning was to make a Team of people who should have the highest level worker rights for everything because I wanted them to have the most access and flexibility on all projects, and then share ALL the templates and projects with that team.

Level 4

We had this issue and it was a bug. I believe we had to have WF remove them from the proof then add them back in again.